Training and set-up assistance for groups and clinics
Starting with any new system takes time and energy, and we know how busy you are. We offer groups and clinics the following ways to streamline the getting started process:
- One-on-one onboarding and account set-up assistance
- Importing data
- Mastering changes, especially in workflows
- Ongoing support
- Help with growing your practice
- Consultation with a Luminello clinician-expert on clinical and practice management workflows.
Read on to see each in more detail.
Onboarding and Account Set-up
- We offer one free onboarding session for each license purchased. Additional training packages are available.
- We love doing onboarding sessions for assistants and billers as well!
- We’ll show you our pre-built forms, which you can customize; our form builder, so you can create your own forms; or we’ll give you a quote for us to build your forms for you. And of course, you can share forms within your entire group.
- We’ll introduce you to our partners so you can get up and running with them as well:
- Credit card processing: Bluefin
- Insurance claim submissions: ApexEDI
- E-prescribing: DrFirst
- E-labs: Change Healthcare
- MIPS: Health E-Fillings
- Revenue Cycle Management: AAAMB
- À la carte: Mazza Virtual Assistants
Importing data from your current EMR/EHR
- We will create your charts for free if you use the Luminello Demographics Importer spreadsheet.
- If you use DrFirst for e-prescribing already, we will get a quote from them on importing your data to us. Or if you prefer to talk to them directly, you can do so as well.
- If you have notes, uploads, attachments, or other must-haves you want imported, we’ll work with you and our data import partner to streamline the process. However, please note this can be a time-consuming and expensive process, so if you require this, please let us know as soon as possible.
Help with the process of change
- We will help you think through your old workflows and translate them, in writing, into new Luminello workflows.
- Work with Amy Berlin, MD, a Luminello power user who is also an IT workflow expert. She can help you translate your old EMR or EHR workflows into efficient Luminello ones.
- For do-it-yourself types, we offer a comprehensive support center with hundreds of searchable step-by-step articles.
- If you love visuals, we offer live or recorded webinars to take you through the essential features of your Luminello account.
- We spend a lot of time on training our customer support representatives, and they’re available via email and chat to answer your questions weekdays 7am-10pm ET and weekends 8am-4pm ET.
- To keep you from having to wait on hold, we offer online booking for troubleshooting phone calls or screen shares.
- Groups of 10 or more are assigned an account manager.
- Take a look at our private practice hub and podcasts to help you to grow your practice or clinic.