Welcome Practice Fusion Users!
With the changes in ownership and pricing announced by Practice Fusion recently (it won’t be free after May 2018), we’ve put together an offer to help make it easy to switch to Luminello — saving you time and money. When you sign up for a premium plan with Luminello between March 9 – June 15, 2018, we are offering Practice Fusion users:
- An extra month for free
- Free chart set-up
Free extra month
All Luminello premium subscribers receive a trial month ($0 for therapist plans, $1 for e-prescribe plans), and we are offering those switching from Practice Fusion an additional free month on top of that when you sign up for one of our paid plans. In addition, you can save two months more if you sign up for an annual plan.
Free chart set-up
We know that migrating from one EHR to another can be a lot of work, so we want to set up your charts in Luminello for you from your Practice Fusion exports — for free (premium plans). To help with the process, we’ve put together a brief article to outline your options for transferring your data from Practice Fusion to Luminello.
If you would like even more help with getting set-up (billing info, next appointment, invite patients/clients to portal, pharmacy info, etc.) we offer custom set-up packages as well. See details
Offer is valid from March 9 – June 15, 2018. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Why choose Luminello?
Luminello was created by a psychiatrist to meet the specific needs of a mental health private practice. We designed it to be user-friendly with simple, intuitive features to help you quickly complete your regular tasks and save time each day. If you are a prescriber, we offer e-prescribing of controlled substances in all 50 states — something Practice Fusion didn’t have. Luminello’s features include:
- Custom note templates
- E-prescribing plans, with controlled substances in all 50 states
- HIPAA-compliant messaging
- Calendar & online appointment booking
- Custom questionnaires and admin forms
- Integrated rating scales/symptoms measures
- Billing & statement creation
- integrated credit card processing (optional add-on)
- Insurance billing (optional add-on)
- Public profile and online pre-screening form
- Patient portal: secure messaging, pay bills, book appointments, create statements, sign policies, and complete rating scales/questionnaires that integrate into chart.
- Email-based customer support that responds in hours, not days
- Free onboarding assistance
And there is no contract, allowing you to go month-to-month and cancel anytime.