Luminello offers US-based administrative, marketing and billing services via our Luminello Certified partner, Mazza Virtual Assistants. You can pick any services you like, for any amount of time. No long-term contracts, no minimums, just pay for what you use. We’ve negotiated special volume-discount pricing as well.
Why use Luminello for your virtual assistant and billing needs?
- Low, fair prices
- Transparent, no-haggle pricing
- Unlike percentage-based models, pay only for what you use
- US-based virtual assistants, specifically trained to work with mental health clinicians
- Your account can be connected with your virtual assistant in Luminello
- They will sign a HIPAA BAA with you.
- Appointment scheduling
- Handling non-clinician paperwork tasks (records requests, forms, etc.)
- Non-clinical research projects
- Data entry
- Travel arrangements
- Act as a “buffer” between patient/client and clinician for non-clinical questions.
- Marketing Plans
- Social Media/Online Presence
- Management and Consulting.
- Patient verification
- Insurance eligibility checking
- Medical coding
- Charge entry
- Electronic claim submission
- Tracking/followup on unpaid claims
- Denial management
- Claims appeals
- Monthly performance reports
- Annual patient insurance benefit updates/confirmation
- Prefer a monthly RCM model? Contact our partner, SBSC.
- Within Luminello EMR if you wish.
- $44/hour for E-Rx plan subscribers
- No long-term contract required
- No monthly minimum
- Set a maximum budget if you wish
- Monthly report of hours available upon request.