Luminello offers US-based administrative, marketing and billing services via our Luminello Certified partner, Mazza Virtual Assistants. You can pick any services you like, for any amount of time. No long-term contracts, no minimums, just pay for what you use. We’ve negotiated special volume-discount pricing as well.
Why use Luminello for your virtual assistant and billing needs?
- Low, fair prices.
- Transparent, no-haggle pricing.
- Unlike percentage-based models, pay only for what you use.
- US-based virtual assistants, specifically trained to work with mental health clinicians.
- Your account can be connected with your virtual assistant in Luminello.
- They will sign a HIPAA BAA with you.
- Appointment scheduling.
- Handling non-clinician paperwork tasks (records requests, forms, etc.).
- Non-clinical research projects.
- Data entry.
- Travel arrangements.
- Act as a “buffer” between patient/client and clinician for non-clinical questions.
- Marketing Plans.
- Social Media/Online Presence.
- Management and Consulting.
- Patient verification.
- Insurance eligibility checking.
- Medical coding.
- Charge entry.
- Electronic claim submission.
- Tracking/followup on unpaid claims.
- Denial management.
- Claims appeals.
- Monthly performance reports.
- Annual patient insurance benefit updates/confirmation.
- Prefer a monthly RCM model? Contact our partner, SBSC.
- Within Luminello EMR if you wish.
- $49/hour for E-Rx plan subscribers.
- No long-term contract required.
- No monthly minimum.
- Set a maximum budget if you wish.
- Monthly report of hours available upon request.