Designed for and by mental health professionals
Built by clinicians
- Who knows the kind of pain points, roadblocks and grunt work that goes into running a practice more than veteran colleagues. Luminello was designed and is actively led by a psychiatrist, and we know the challenges that psychiatrists, therapists, psychiatric nurse practitioners (PNPs), psychologists, social workers and counselors feel day to day. As a mental health clinician, you don’t need all the extra bloat of an EMR designed for primary care or hospitals and you won’t want the associated price tag either. Luminello is clean, simple, and focused on our field’s needs.
- Whether you already use another EMR, or if you’re a recent grad feeling overwhelmed with the logistics that go into managing your own private practice, we’ve got you covered. Our specially designed mental health EMR is highly intuitive and easy to set up- whether you’re bringing existing data over, or starting from scratch.
Priced for our community
- Our core EMR is free, and our premium and prescribing plans are highly competitively priced, but still come with powerful features and a dedicated customer service team. And you get to try them for free for a month!
- If you’re a recent grad, we’re here to grow with you! We offer a lite prescriber plan and the lowest priced full-featured therapist plan in the industry.
- Psychiatry residents and fellows and post-docs and therapist trainees can use our therapist plan for free, or solo prescriber plans at 50% off the subscription fee, while in training, with valid proof of training status.
- To further support our community, we offer 50% off for community mental health clinics and accredited training programs.
- If you’re upgrading features and/or downsizing cost from another EMR, check out our contract buster offer!
- Non-licensed administrative assistants are always free.
- Customer support is always free, and all new subscribers get one free custom onboarding session.
- To help you with your practice cash flow, we automatically notify you when an insurance claim has been processed, and when a credit card has been run (or declined) via the wildly popular auto-pay feature.
Simple and intuitive
- An EMR should follow the lead of the user, not the other way around. Luminello makes each step intuitive, and purposefully keeps the design simple and elegant. This means the learning curve is much easier to tackle than other EMRs.
- Just because your previous EMR might have taken you forever to learn, doesn’t mean you’re stuck with it! Luminello is designed for mental health professionals, by mental health professionals who also appreciate the value of a free, comprehensive onboarding process.
- Are you a recent grad just starting out on your journey in private practice? There is enough to worry about without a complicated EMR being one. Luminello is informed by real-time practice, and workflows are built based on feedback from mental health clinicians in everyday practice.
- Our customer service team is dedicated to your success. A team of highly trained professionals are ready to answer any questions you have, or solve an issue within hours, not days or weeks like other platforms. They’re available weekdays 7am-10pm ET and weekends 8am-4pm ET.
- Our sales team is available Monday thru Friday 9am-5pm PDT
- Premium-plan subscribers can also access support via chat, and to save you from waiting on hold, can book screenshares and phone calls online.
- We have a robust knowledge base that we’re always adding to, with step-by-step instructions, videos, and webinars.
- We offer a free onboarding session to all subscribers to get you up and running quickly, as well as webinars on essential topics.
- For group onboarding, we offer one free training session per paid license, and groups of 10 or more clinicians get a dedicated account manager.
- We’re also always improving to better suit the needs of our community, so feedback is important to us. We’re dedicated to growing our platform in meaningful ways, which means we carefully consider feature requests from our subscribers. In fact, suggestions from clinicians like you have led to some of our most important upgrades.
Clinicians we serve
Luminello was designed by and for psychiatrists and therapists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and we have a special place in our hearts for graduating psychiatry residents/fellows and graduating psych assistants and therapy trainees.