|Erx Only plan||Prescriber|
|Monthly cost, per clinician|
View month-to-month pricing
|Cost for trainees (residents, post-docs, etc.)||50% off||50% off|
|Telehealth via doxy.me starter plan||$0||$0|
|AMA CPT® code annual use license||$1.55/mo||$1.55/mo|
|Insurance Claim Submissions||$0.29/claim||$0.39/claim|
|Credit Card Payments||2.90% + $0.30/trans||2.90% + $0.30/trans|
|SMS Appointment Reminders||$2.99/mo||$4.99/mo|
|Notes per month||20||Unlimited|
|E-prescribe with EPCS*|
|E-prescribe prior authorization*|
|E-verify state rx monitoring program*|
|Groups and clinics
Sign up for any premium account now, then add clinicians later
|Mix and match plan types|
|Practice management reports|
|Monitor clinician & practice quality indicators|
|Fine-tooth role permissioning|
|Account Manager for groups of 10 or more|
|3rd party MU/MIPS partner access*|
|Onboarding: custom data importing*|
|Onboarding: custom workflow mapping*|
|Marketing & Screening|
|Revenue cycle management*|
|Rating scales/symptom measures|
|Review scores visually|
|Easily bill for review|
|Appointment reminders via email|
|Invite unlimited non-clinical assistants|
|Virtual assistant services*|
|Pre-built templates and forms|
|Admin form builder|
|Enhanced messaging features|
|Fill out questionnaires/rating scales|
|Online demographic info update|
|One free onboarding session per license|
|Free automated chart importing|
|Custom chart importing*|
|Comprehensive support center|
|Knowledgeable, responsive email support|
|HIPAA compliant, BAA available|
*Additional fees apply for these features. Click on the feature to learn more.
Luminello for Good
Luminello enthusiastically supports clinicians who are working for the good of the community. That’s why we offer special discount pricing for qualified nonprofit organizations and educational institutions.
Learn more about Luminello for Community Mental Health Clinics.
Learn more about Luminello for Training Programs.
Other Ways We Support Our Community
As a company founded by mental health clinicians, part of our mission is to support our community. Here are some ways we do it:
- Psychiatry residents and fellows and post-docs and therapist trainees can use our therapist plan for free, or prescriber plans at 50% off the subscription fee, while in training, with valid proof of training status. (One exception: for psychiatry residents/fellows, this offer only applies to accounts created by them; it does not apply to psychiatry residents/fellows invited by a group.)
- Our Luminello for Good program (above) offers training programs and community mental health clinics 50% off the subscription fee.
- To help non-prescribers, who typically do not make as much as prescribers, we discount their plan and a la carte fees.
- Prescribers who are just starting out in private practice can save more than 25% off our E-Rx Pro plan by subscribing to our E-Rx Lite plan.
- Whether you are a solo practitioner or in a group, if you pay upfront for a year, you’ll save more than 20%.
- Stuck in a contract with another EMR? Take advantage of our contract buster offer for the last four months of your contact.
Which is better, the monthly or annual plan?
If lower price is your higher value, then pick the annual plan.
If more flexibility is your higher value, then pick the monthly plan.
Do you offer a free trial for premium plans?
- Brand new sign-ups: Try any Luminello Premium Plan for free for 30 days.
- Current free for life users: Upgrade to any Luminello Premium Plan for free for 30 days.
- Current Premium Plan users wishing to change plans or invite group members: Sorry, we are only able to offer one lifetime free trial per clinician.
- Brand new sign-ups: Your entire group can try any Luminello Premium Plan for free for 30 days.
- Current free for life users: Upgrade to any Luminello Premium Plan for 30 days.
- Current Premium Plan users wishing to change plans or invite group members: Sorry but we are only able to offer one free trial per group practice.
Please note: group plans are limited to one 30 day trial period regardless of when individual providers are invited by the group owner or when the invitees sign up. Group owners are encouraged to invite everyone in their group as soon as they sign up so their group members get the full benefit of the free trial!
Downgrades and refunds
Monthly premium plan members: You can downgrade to a lower cost plan and it will take effect on the first day of your next monthly billing period.
Annual premium plan members: You can downgrade to a lower cost plan and it will take effect on the first day of your next annual billing period.
We are not able to offer refunds.
We need to add new users to our team. How will that be billed?
We’ll apply a one-time, prorated charge to your credit card to cover your invitee’s account for the remainder of the current billing period.
As an example, suppose your invitee is a therapist, which costs $49 per month when billed monthly. You add a new team member 10 days into your billing period and there are 20 remaining days in the month (we always use 30 days for a month, to keep the math simpler). The per-day cost is $49/30, so we will apply a one-time charge of $32.67 ($49/30 days * 20 days) to the credit card on file.
I’m on a free plan. Can I invite a colleague or assistant?
No, you must be on a premium plan prior to inviting others.
Can my group members get a free trial?
If the owner of the group is on a free trial, the entire group is eligible for the free trial until the group owner’s trial expires. We are only able to offer one lifetime free trial per group practice.
Can we mix and match licenses?
Yes. For example, if there are two therapists and five prescribers in your group, you can have two licenses on therapist plans and five on prescriber plans.
Do we have to pay for non-licensed clinicians, like coaches, or medical technicians?
It depends on which role you wish for them to have within Luminello. If you want them to have an administrative role, then no. If you want them to have a clinician role, then yes.
Do we have to pay for non-prescriber trainees?
No, psychological assistants and interns, therapy interns, etc., are free while in an accredited training program, with valid proof of training status. (Prescriber trainees get 50% off prescriber plans.)
Do we have to pay for non-clinical administrative assistants?
No! Practice managers, billers, and administrative assistants are free.