The Platform That Powers Group Practices & Clinics
Reduce Costs and Streamline Your Group Practice or Clinic
Luminello supports group practices of any size, and can scale up or down, depending on your organization’s needs. We offer the ability to mix and match premium plan types for therapists and prescribers. All our pricing is per clinician, per month, at the same fair, competitive levels we’ve always provided for our clinicians in solo practice. And we know that running a practice takes a village, so assistants and billers are free.
Along with all our powerful features, including e-prescribing of controlled substances with PDMP integration, integrated credit card payments, integrated insurance claims submissions, telehealth, and revenue cycle management and meaningful use/MIPS reporting with our partners, groups and clinics also enjoy the following additional functionality:
- Branches so you can have multiple locations, tax IDs, and/or other logical groupings for your practice.
Click/tap the image to zoom-in
- Owners can delegate roles with precision and security:
- Owner – The owner creates the group account, and can set or delegate permissions for roles and access, down to a fine-tooth level.
- Superadmin – The account owner can delegate any owner-level responsibilities to the superadmin.
- Manager – For clinicians who manage other clinicians.
- User – Staff-level clinician.
- Administrative assistants – can be assigned to one or more clinicians.
- As our groups functionality is in beta, the following advanced functionality is currently in development, and will likely be ready before the end of 2021:
- Group calendar
- Group public profile + pre-screen form
- Group financials
- E-rx cross-coverage
- Note and message viewing within shared charts
We’re Your Partner, Not Just Your Software Provider
We’ll work to build a solid relationship with you. We do this not by just developing better and better software, but also by:
- Getting to know you – We’ll want to understand your business model and structure, so we can recommend the most efficient workflows and functionality for you.
- Asking you what you require – Let us know all your needs, including data transfer, workflows, and use-cases. We’ll write them up so that we’re on the same wavelength about what you need to get set up.
- Customized training – We believe one size doesn’t fit all. We’ll discuss what optimal onboarding would look like for your team, then come up with a plan to deliver it with you.