Integrated credit card payments for your private practice
Luminello offers mental health providers a secure and convenient way to accept electronic debit card and credit card payments — with one click integrated into the normal flow of your daily tasks within the EMR/EHR.
- Competitive rates for MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover
- Save valuable time with Luminello EMR/EHR integration
- No more awkward swiping at the end of a session
- Patients/clients can enter their own credit card info, see their real-time balance, and make a payment in the portal (premium subscribers only)
- Auto-reminders are sent to you and the patient/client as the card approaches its expiration date
- Real human customer support
- Secure, PCI-compliant platform and PCI compliance support
Significant savings for private practice
We’ve teamed up with Bluefin to offer a flat-rate for all transactions of 2.99% + 10 cents/transaction. We shopped around and think it’s the best all-around deal out there , so that’s why we’ve integrated it into Luminello charts and portal for the mental health community. Contact us or Bluefin directly at 800 675 6573 x7802 to learn more.
- We don’t offer “teaser rates” or “tiered pricing” because most transactions will end up costing you far more than you anticipated, and more than the flat-rate we offer.
- There is a required $12.95 monthly PCI compliance support fee which goes directly to providing you with a host of time-saving tools to minimize your PCI administrative burden. This fee is not being charged by Luminello. Yet even with this monthly fee, many of our users will save over the likes of Square, PayPal or Stripe.
- If your total transaction fees and per-item charges are less than $20 per month, Bluefin will also apply a minimum fee to bring the total to at least $20. This means you will need to charge at least $670/month to avoid the monthly fee completely.
- Your first month’s fee and minimums are waived so you can try things out risk-free!
“The credit card feature works great, and I think it will totally change the way I bill and collect payments from patients. What a nice, time-saving system!”
John Hensala, M.D., Psychiatrist, San Francisco, CA
Save time by processing transactions within Luminello
- Credit card info is saved, so you don’t have to swipe or re-enter. Just “set it and forget it.”
- You can save credit card info in Billing>Credit cards, or patients/clients can enter their own credit card number in their portal, thereby significantly reducing your PCI compliance burden (premium subscribers only).
- Once a card is saved, you can run or pre-authorize credit card transactions from the “Add transaction” screen.
You can also run credit card transactions in the accounts receivable area. This allows for “rapid fire” end-of-month billing!
When the transaction is approved, the following happens:
- Billing history is automatically updated. No double entry!
- Funds are transferred into your checking account within 2-3 business days
- Applicable transaction fees are debited from your account
- You will receive a monthly statement detailing all income and charges
PCI compliance support
- PCI compliance is the “HIPAA of the financial world” – these are security requirements EVERY merchant must meet to avoid huge fines and responsibility for breached credit card info (think Home Depot, Target, etc.).
- With the monthly PCI compliance support fee, you will have access to Trustwave services, which includes walking you through the annual PCI “quiz” and scanning of your computer if needed.
- If you have PCI compliance questions, you can talk to a specialist who can answer your questions.
- Even if you take PayPal, Square, or Stripe, you still need to be PCI compliant – but they don’t provide any support for that process. We are committed to relieving this burden for every provider so you are not held responsible in case of a data breach!