Accept credit card payments at great rates
Luminello offers mental health clinics, groups and private practices a secure and convenient way to accept electronic debit card and credit card payments — with one click integrated into the normal workflow of your daily tasks within the EMR/EHR. And our rate of 2.90% + 30c/transaction can’t be beat.
- The lowest flat rate for MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover
- Use this with our auto-pay feature and invoices automatically get paid!
- No more awkward swiping at the end of a session
- Patients/clients can enter their own credit card info, see their real-time balance, and make a payment in the portal
- Auto-reminders are sent to you and the patient/client as the card approaches its expiration date
- Real human customer support
- Secure, PCI-compliant platform and PCI compliance support
- Our low rate is available for any size group or solo private practice.
Significant savings for private practice
We’ve teamed up with Bluefin to offer a flat-rate for all transactions of 2.90% + $0.30 per transaction – we shopped around and think it’s the best all-around deal out there.
- We don’t offer “teaser rates” or “tiered pricing” because most transactions will end up costing you far more than you anticipated, and more than the flat-rate we offer.
- This includes free PCI compliance support to provide you with a host of time-saving tools to minimize your PCI administrative burden.
- No monthly minimums or monthly fees
- Contact us or Bluefin directly at 800 675 6573 x7802 to learn more.
John Hensala, M.D., Psychiatrist, San Francisco, CA
The credit card feature works great, and I think it will totally change the way I bill and collect payments from patients. What a nice, time-saving system!
Save time by processing transactions within Luminello
- Credit card info is saved, so you don’t have to swipe or re-enter. Just “set it and forget it.”
- You can securely save credit card info, or patients/clients can enter their own credit card number in their portal, thereby significantly reducing your PCI compliance burden.
- Once a card is saved, you can run or pre-authorize credit card transactions.
You can also run credit card transactions in the accounts receivable area. This allows for “rapid fire” end-of-month billing!
When the transaction is approved, the following happens:
- Billing history is automatically updated. No double entry!
- Funds are transferred into your checking account within 2-3 business days
- Applicable transaction fees are debited from your account
- You will receive a monthly statement detailing all income and charges
PCI compliance support
- PCI compliance is the “HIPAA of the financial world” – these are security requirements EVERY merchant must meet to avoid huge fines and responsibility for breached credit card info (think Home Depot, Target, etc.).
- You have access to Trustwave services, which includes walking you through the annual PCI “quiz” and scanning of your computer if needed.
- If you have PCI compliance questions, you can talk to a specialist who can answer your questions.
- Even if you take PayPal, Square, or Stripe, you still need to be PCI compliant – but they don’t provide any support for that process. We are committed to helping clinicians protect their data!
Luminello offers US-based administrative, marketing and billing services via our Luminello Certified partner, Mazza Virtual Assistants. You can pick any services you like, for any amount of time. No long-term contracts, no minimums, just pay for what you use. We’ve negotiated special volume discount pricing as well.