Patient Messaging …it’s just like email
We designed patient messaging in the portal to be clean and easy, yet highly functional for group or solo mental health practices and clinics. Stop wasting time on inefficient voicemail and phone tag, unsecured and non-compliant email (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc.), and mailing forms via snail mail. Instead, communicate with your patients and clients with our easy-to-use, HIPAA-compliant email. The most user-friendly electronic/health medical record (EMR/EHR) is one that makes complex tasks simple and lightweight.
Here’s what the inbox looks like:
Our messaging portal works and looks just like a normal email program, with the added benefits of being HIPAA compliant and integrated with your patient charts.
Messages features in all accounts
- Time saver: there are no 10 second phone calls – but there are 10 second emails!
- Import emails into charts with one click
- Patients and clients can message you and/or your assistant – the clinician decides who can receive messages
- Works and looks just like email programs you’re already familiar with
- Fully HIPAA compliant
- Auto-notifications can be sent to your (and your patient’s/client’s) email alerting you that you have a message waiting
- Patients/clients never see your regular email address
- Message drafts are auto-saved every 2 minutes
Messaging with premium accounts also includes:
- Out-of-office auto replies
- Custom email signatures
- Read-receipts – the ability to see that a message has been read
- Custom text snippet shortcuts for inserting common phrases into messages with just a couple of keystrokes.